Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Susan Sarandon’s table-tennis club partner is okay with rumours that he’s romantically involved with the actress as it seems to be boosting their busi

Sarandon's rumoured toyboy laughs off romance reports
Wednesday, September 8, 2010, 18:01 [IST]


London (ANI): Susan Sarandon’s table-tennis club partner is okay with rumours that he’s romantically involved with the actress as it seems to be boosting their business. Sarandon co-owns New York table tennis bar Spin with 32-year-old Jonathan Bricklin, who has been listed as her toyboy lover following the actress' 2009 split from long-time partner Tim Robbins.

And although her representative has denied the rumours, speculation about the two is still rife. Sarandon was spotted with Bricklin on a trip to Peru and appeared for the New York screening of new documentary
‘Exit Through the Gift Shop’ in April 2010.

"No. No, no. But we spend a lot of time together - a lot of time.?” The Daily Express quoted Bricklin as telling New York magazine. He added, "I don't read the papers that often, but I walk by and I kind of scoff at whoever's there. So when the equivalent happened to me, I was just horrified. And then I got over it, a day later. Business was notably better from the first article on. I mean, I'm happy as s**t if that sells things."

No comments:

Post a Comment