Saturday, September 4, 2010

Preity Zinta has announced that she has been working out at the gym in order to restart her acting career.

Zinta plans to resume acting career
Updated at: 1413 PST, Saturday, September 04, 2010


MUMBAI: Preity Zinta has announced that she has been working out at the gym in order to restart her acting career

The 35-year-old star revealed the news on her Twitter page, saying: "I don't think I have been 2 the gym so much in my entire life as I have this year! Phew! Getting ready 2 start making films now. (sic)"

The actress also tweeted about previously developing a gym-toned body for Salaam Namaste opposite Saif Ali Khan.

"Actually In Salaam Namaste Saif and I would work out for 2 hours plus in the gym everyday. It was like a competition and I loved it!" she wrote.

Aside from cameo appearances in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and Main Aurr Mrs Khanna, Zinta has been absent from the big screen for over two years.

Her last project Har Pal has been put on hold following sexual assault charges made against co-star Shiney Ahuja.

No comments:

Post a Comment