Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cyrus, 17, said Hemsworth, 20, have been denying reports of a split since June,

Miley Cyrus and boyfriend Liam Hemsworth split
August 26, 2010 | 12:39 PM ET

Miley Cyrus has split from her boyfriend and “The Last Song” co-star Liam Hemsworth, according to a report from Us magazine.

The two met on the set of the 2009 Nicholas Sparks film and began dating during production.

But Hemsworth’s rep confirmed the news Wednesday, telling Radar Online and Us magazine, “it’s true.”

Cyrus, 17, said Hemsworth, 20, have been denying reports of a split since June, despite Cyrus' claims that they were “so happy” together.

Cyrus has previously raved about Hemsworth, telling Parade magazine, “[Liam has] become my best friend in the whole wide world. I love him. He really respects me for who I am because coming from Australia, he really didn’t know me as the celebrity I am here. I got to tell him about myself on my own terms and my own way. He had no preconceived notion of who I was supposed to be."

Cyrus has had a tough summer, following poor album sales after her sexy image overhaul. The teen star’s “Can’t Be Tamed” album sold just 102,000 copies in its first week of release, a significant drop from her years as the wholesome “Hannah Montana.”

Cyrus also took heat for the racy video, as well as battling rumors that she was photographed without underwear after gossip blogger ran racy photos of her on his site.

Read more: http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/08/26/miley-cyrus-and-boyfriend-liam-hemsworth-split/#ixzz0xkKFyLCH

No comments:

Post a Comment