Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The shameless 22-year-old single mum is a damning indictment on Britain's gimme-gimme handout culture.

Life's a ball on benefits

Vicky's partied for 6 years on your money

UP THE POLE: Skiver Vicky on the lash again, all paid for by Britain's workers PICTURES: Steve Hill

EVERY night is party night for fit young benefits scrounger Vicky Dawson - thanks to a free house and £160-a-week drinking money from YOU the muggins taxpayer.

The shameless 22-year-old single mum is a damning indictment on Britain's gimme-gimme handout culture.

IN THE PINK: Vicky enjoys latest phone and fashions

She proudly boasts that the only work she's interested in is "working the system".

The government has promised a crackdown on spongers, but expert skiver Vicky vows NEVER to get a job. She bragged: "Why do I want to slog my guts out when I could be at home watching TV?

"I think work's overrated. I've spent hours drinking in the park with my mates and laughing at workers on their lunch breaks. They look so miserable.

"I like my life. I get £160 pocket money every week for doing nothing and on top of that I get a free house.

"I spend my cash on clothes and partying. And I'm glad I don't have to go to work because I get terrible hangovers. I don't care if people think I'm like a real-life Vicky Pollard from Little Britain. I'm the smart one working the system."

Every fortnight idle Vicky leaves her smart two-bedroom house with its wooden floors, Sky TV, and booze-stocked fridge to go to the JobCentre - to prove she's seeking work.

DOLED UP: Jobless Vicky gets set for hard night's clubbing

But secretly she does her best to ensure she's NOT offered a job.

"It's easy," she bragged. "At interviews most people dress in skirts or suits but I turn up in jeans and a jumper. I look as bored as I can and stare out of the window. If they ask why I want the job and why I'd be good at it, I just say 'Dunno.' It usually works."

Vicky started on benefits after dropping out of school at 16. Then she realised becoming a mum would loot even more from the system and now she has two-year-old Lewis.

"I had two miscarriages before I finally had him," she told us. "The doctor said I should rest during pregnancy in case I miscarried again. So there was no way I could work then. I just had to put my feet up."

Vicky's party lifestyle in Gainsborough, Lincs, costs the state £6,200 a year in rent and council tax - plus £8,320 to spend on herself and Lewis.

"I love having fun and a bit of luxury," she admitted. "I bought a £150 Karen Millen handbag last week. We all deserve a few treats. I'm not going to get any old job just for the sake of it. I'll carry on living off taxpayers' money.

"And frankly, I don't really see the problem - everybody does it."

No Vicky, they don't. There's a long-suffering army of honest workers out there footing the bill and we're pretty fed up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment