Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Actress Michelle Williams has claimed that she can strip out of her clothes faster than anyone else.

Michelle Williams strips out of clothes faster than anyone
Wednesday, September 15, 2010, 15:52 [IST]


Sydney (ANI): actress Michelle Williams has claimed that she can strip out of her clothes faster than anyone else. The 30-year-old actress initially struggled to find acting work until landing her role as Jen Lindley in TV show ‘Dawson's Creek’ in 1997.

However, she has claimed that the number of auditions she used to go on left her with the unexpected skill. "I was so lucky to get Dawson's Creek. I was auditioning for pilots twice a day. You get used to a rhythm of rejection. But auditioning taught me to change my clothes really fast,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted her as saying.

“To this day I can get in and out of my bra and panties faster than anyone," she said. Williams has put her stripping skills to the test for numerous movie roles, but isn't sure why she has bared her body on screen so many times because she isn't completely happy with her figure.

"I have the usual self-loathing and body issues, and yet I seem to be naked in a lot of movies. The nudity has to end somewhere. It would be really nice if the pictures did not get posted online. But then maybe that's a reason to do it - just get naked, and who cares if it ends up on the internet," she told W magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment