Monday, October 11, 2010

Dave Annable and actress Odette Yustman got married Sunday, fittingly in Ojai, just north of L.A., where his ABC series is set.

Dave Annable and Odette Yustman: Married!
October 11th, 2010 6:29 AM
by Free Britney




Brothers & Sisters star Dave Annable and actress Odette Yustman got married Sunday, fittingly in Ojai, just north of L.A., where his ABC series is set.

At the outdoor wedding, Yustman, who will guest star on B&S this season, wore 10 carat diamond earrings and 30-carat diamond / platinum barrettes.

Making the decision to propose to Yustman earlier this year in Santa Barbara was easy for Dave. "I knew," he said. "And when you know, you know."

Yustman, who can also be seen in You Again, is looking forward to becoming a parent with Dave Annable, who she's dated for a year and a half now.

"I want a little hockey team," Annable says. "I'm a little bit older than she is ... I'm going grey, I wear cardigans now. It's time ... I have the itch."

Hey, when you know, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment