Friday, June 3, 2011

Paris Hilton dreads future confrontation with kids due to ‘sex tape’


Paris Hilton dreads future confrontation with kids due to ‘sex tape’

by Kiran Pahwa on Thu, 06/02/2011

Paris Hilton,have to face,children, notorious sex tape,Rick Salomon,ex-boyfriend

London, June 2 : Paris Hilton has revealed that she already feels appalled with the thoughts that someday she will have to face her children when they would come to know about her notorious sex tape.

The US socialite was seen comforting her weeping mum Kathy who was at her side when she spoke up about the video on Piers Morgan''s CNN chat show.

The blonde said that it changed her life forever when her ex-boyfriend Rick Salomon released the infamous footage in 2003.

"This is not what I planned. I didn''t want to be known as that," The Sun quoted the 30-year old as saying.

"And now when people look at me they think that I''m something I''m not just because of one incident one night with someone who I was in love with," she said.

"People assume ''Oh, she''s a slut'' because of one thing that happened to me and it''s hard because I''ll have to live with that for the rest of my life and explain it to my children," she added. (ANI)

No comments:

Post a Comment