Friday, June 3, 2011

Gary Barlow is Now new X Factor judge


Gary Barlow is Now new X Factor judge

by Kiran Pahwa on Thu, 06/02/2011

Gary Barlow,X Factor judge,Cheryl Cole, flying home, Los Angeles, last week,

London, June 2 : Take That member Gary Barlow, who is the X Factor judge, has revealed that ex-judge Cheryl Cole will be going places after being fired from the X Factor USA.

Barlow, 40, who is good friends with Cole, 27, who is still in hiding after flying home from Los Angeles last week, said that he is confident the Girls Aloud member will get over what has happened.

"Cheryl is a very good friend of mine. I'm sending support," the Daily Mail quoted him as saying.

"I've spoken to her and I think she has turned a corner now. I would say she is going places.

"I'm sad that she's gone, but do you know what, she will move on to something else.

"I know her quite well and she is an ambitious girl, she's very together and she'll get over this, no question," he added. (ANI)

No comments:

Post a Comment