Thursday, December 2, 2010

The ‘Umbrella’ hitmaker also revealed that she would be happy to have a boy or a girl.

Rihanna doesn't want to be single mother
Wednesday, December 1, 2010, 17:05 [IST]

Tags: singer rihanna, single mother, parenting, child, song umbrella


Melbourne, (ANI): Pop star Rihanna has opened up about her views on parenting. The ‘Love the way you lie’ girl admitted that she does not want to be a single mother and said that a child 'deserves both parents'.

“I'm just saying that whatever comes my way I'll be able to handle it. But in a perfect book, there would be marriage and kids,” the Daily Telegraph quoted her as telling Interview Magazine.

The ‘Umbrella’ hitmaker also revealed that she would be happy to have a boy or a girl. “I know God will probably want me to have a daughter just so I could see what I put my mother through. But on the other hand, I really love little boys. So it would just be fly either way,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment