Saturday, October 9, 2010

Singer Mel B has admitted she occasionally finds her husband Stephen Belafonte's sense of humour "annoying".

Mel B finds her husband's sense of humour annoying
by Kiran Pahwa on Sat, 10/09/2010



London, Oct 9 : Singer Mel B has admitted she occasionally finds her husband Stephen Belafonte's sense of humour "annoying".

The former Spice Girls singer insists she has a "great" relationship with spouse Stephen Belafonte but admits she occasionally gets irritated by his sense of humour.

"Everything is great. Obviously he does my head in occasionally and sometimes I find his American humour annoying but apart from that I love him dearly," contactmusic. com quoted her as saying.

Mel also admitted her outrageous behaviour occasionally embarrasses her eldest daughter.

"I do lead by example, but I do quirky things. I'm young and I like to have fun, but sometimes my 11-year-old gets embarrassed by me and she's like 'muuuuum'," she said.(IANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment