Sunday, August 29, 2010

“That it’s none of your business and I would not discuss it with you,” thunders Salman.

It’s none of your business: Salman
Updated at: 1558 PST, Sunday, August 29, 2010

MUMBAI: Actor Salman Khan has had enough of people poking into his personal life. In an interview to HT City, the actor chose to spit fire at the media, saying his words - I am single - are being reported out of context. “I have never claimed to be single or otherwise.

This whole thing began when a journalist kept asking me about my relationship with Katrina (Kaif). Finally, I said ‘what do you want to hear? I am single?’ The channel only aired the latter part. The equation that I share with Katrina is nobody’s business. We never told anybody that we are together nor we would talk about our not being together.”

So, what is his final word on their relationship? “That it’s none of your business and I would not discuss it with you,” thunders Salman. He’s quick to add that the frenzy around the alleged break-up only amused him. “It didn’t bother me, I just laughed it off.”

On Thursday, arch rival Shah Rukh Khan said at a press conference in Mumbai that he was looking forward to watching Sallu’s upcoming film Dabangg, with his kids. Surprised to hear this, Salman says, “Kahan kaha aisa aur kab? He did not tell me about it.” Talking about Dabangg, Salman says it’s a perfect masala mix.

“People have already started calling it a big hit… such a thing is just so unheard off.”

Next up, Salman replaces Amitabh Bachchan as the man in charge in Bigg Boss 4, and though excited, he adds. “The shooting will begin next month and then let’s see what happens.”

The actor, who is in the Capital to inaugurate the IIFA Buzz Cafe at Gurgaon’s Kingdom of Dreams, will also make time to meet some lucky HT City readers while here.

No comments:

Post a Comment