Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lady Gaga’s new dream is to motivate her fans’ dreams

Lady Gaga’s new dream is to motivate her fans’ dreams
by Kiran Pahwa on Fri, 06/10/2011

Lady Gaga, plans to, motivate, dreams of her fans

Washington, June 10 : After booking her success in the music world, Lady Gaga now has plans to motivate the dreams of her fans.


"For me, my dreams have become a reality and have changed. Now my dream is to persuade the dreams of others. I want my fans to reach the stars and beyond for themselves," Contactmusic quoted the 25-year-old as speaking at the Schlosshotel Bensberg in Bergisch Gladbach, on the outskirts of Cologne, in Germany.

The 25-year-old star feels that her fans, who she calls `Little Monsters', are the most important thing to her, and she does not like it when people suggest that she has groupies.

Gaga's new album `Born This Way' has been topping the music charts in over 20 countries. (ANI)

No comments:

Post a Comment