Saturday, June 18, 2011

Actress Paris Hilton turns down reality show projects?

Actress Paris Hilton turns down reality show projects?
Kiran Pahwa on Fri, 06/17/2011

Paris Hilton,US reality TV shows,shows Dancing With The Stars, Celebrity Apprentice,

London, June 17 : Paris Hilton has revealed that she has no plans to share the spotlight with other faces as she turned down offers to appear on US reality TV shows ‘Dancing With The Stars’ and ‘Celebrity Apprentice’.

According to Windy City Times, the blonde beauty has revealed that she had been asked to be a contestant on the two reality shows - but she snubbed the offers to focus on her own projects.

“I’ve been approached every season by both of those shows but I would never do them,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.

“I like doing my own show. I wouldn’t want to be with a bunch of other people on a show who I don’t know. Some of the people on those shows I really wouldn’t want to be associated with,” she added. (ANI)

No comments:

Post a Comment