Friday, August 6, 2010

Further raising susicions on the possible Jwala-Azharuddin link up, the badminton star has filed for divorce just weeks after the cricketer decided to


After Azharuddin, Jwala files for divorce
Friday, August 6, 2010, 8:38

New Delhi, Aug 6: Further raising susicions on the possible Jwala-Azharuddin link up, the badminton star has filed for divorce just weeks after the cricketer decided to end his marriage with model wife, Sangeeta Bijlani.
"Yes, I am filing for divorce," Jawala Gutta is quoted as confirming in a newspaper report.
Aware that this move is going to be seen in line with the recent speculations on a relationship between her and Azharuddin, Jwala added, "My filing for a divorce has got nothing to do with the silly rumours about my link-ups with Azharuddin, just like the news about Azhar filing for divorce has got nothing to do with our friendship."
Times of India reported that Jwala voiced her disappointment over rumours about an affair between her and ex-cricketer and Congress MP from Moradabad, Mohammad Azharuddin.
"I am going through a very rough phase in my life. I have always been a very outspoken person but right now, I am upset and I can't really go on answering questions about my personal life," she told TOI.
She, however, is not ready to reveal the reason behind her decision.
"I never hide anything, but when the right time comes, I will talk about what made me take this step. Right now, I need to be left alone," she is quoted as saying in a report published on Friday, Aug 6.
Jwala married Chetan Anand, an Arjuna Awardee and three times National Badminton Champion, in 2005.
Tags: jwala files divorce, azharuddin link up,
sangeeta bijlani, cricketer, badminton, congress mp

No comments:

Post a Comment